A popular Malaysian dish of skewered chicken served with peanut sauce, cucumber and rice.
The taste of chicken satay marinated with 8 spices along with fried onions, cucumber, tomato and salad will make you want to open your mouth.
63 Acres Beef Rendang
Rendang is a stew beef curry which originated from the Minangkabau ethnic group. Among the Malay community in Malaysia, Singapore, Brunei and the Southern Philippines it is traditionally prepared by the Minangkabau community during festive occasions such as traditional ceremonies and to honour guests..
Malay Chicken Curry
Highly recommended, our spices combination make it difficult to resists for a good afternoon lunch. Served with steam rice and salad will make it hard to resist.
Vegetarian Curry Puff
A hybrid of Empanadas and Samosas introduced to the Malays during our great grandfather days. Its spiral, crispy along with vegetarian curry filling makes it the best curry puff version ever.
Vegetarian Spring Roll
Spring rolls is a savoury rolls with cabbage and other vegetable fillings inside a wrapped cylindrical shaped thin pastry.
Along with the spring roll sweet sauce will make it hard to resists.
Our Calendar Event for 2016Check the exact details weekly on the StreetFoodApp
Shipyard Night Market
5pm to 10pm Shipbuilders' Square, Lonsdale Seabus
Every Friday Night >>>> May 6th to Sep 30th 2017
1. May 1st 2016 Burnaby Farmers Market
2. May 6th 2016 Shipyard Night Market
3. May 7th 2016 Port Coquitlam may Day Festival
4. May 13th 2016 Shipyard Night Market
5. May 14th 2016 Maple Ridge Food Truck Festival
6. May 20th 2016 Shipyard Night Market
7. Aug 5th 2016 Shipyard Night Market.
8. Aug 6th 2016 Burnaby Farmers Market
9. Aug 12th 2016 Shipyard Night Market.
10. Aug 14th 2016 Coquitlam Farmers Market
11. Aug 19th 2016 Shipyard Night Market.
12. Sept 9th 2016 Shipyard Night Market.
13. Sept 16th 2016 Shipyard Night Market.
14. Sept 17th 2016 Burnaby Farmers Market
15. Sept 23rd 2016 Shipyard Night Market.
16. Sept 30th 2016 Shipyard Night Market.
17. Sept 24th 2016 Burnaby Farmers Market
18. Sept 25th 2016 Coquitlam Farmers Market
We strive for GREEN.
Our strategy to is minimize environmental impact.
We will offer discount or freebies if customer bring their own utensils and containers.
We will keep plastic waste down by not offering straws, and choosing the simplest and 100 per cent recycled wrappers for our food as much as possible.
We will avoid printing our menu item and uses chalk board to display our menu.
We will provide bags for recycled items.
Contact us at : info@TheTasteofMalaysia.com ( 604 - 202 - 2788 )